MORE PARS is your go-to for golf instruction from tee to green. With extensive how-to's covering every aspect of the game. So whether you are brand new to the game (welcome) or an avid player looking for an upgrade to your game, Christina is here to help you get those pars!
• Take a low plank position with elbows bent
• Raise your hips to initiate the descent under an imaginary fence
• Once under the fence, extend arms to create a C with your body
• Reverse the motion back to start position
• Take a plank position on your forearms.
• Extend one arm, while keeping your hips as level as possible
1. Get as wide as you can to create a bridge with your body
2. Fly like superman by squeezing glutes and raising arms and legs
3. Back to forearm plank, lift one leg and hold, th...
• Lie on your back with your arms and one leg extended
• Mid- and lower torso in contact with the mat
• With your hands in a prayer pose, reach over to the outer leg as far as you can reach
• Return to center, then switch to the other side