MORE PARS is your go-to for golf instruction from tee to green. With extensive how-to's covering every aspect of the game. So whether you are brand new to the game (welcome) or an avid player looking for an upgrade to your game, Christina is here to help you get those pars!
• Wide stance with flared feet
• Get on your toes
• Drop down as low as you can with good balance and knees tracking over toes
• Hold for as long as you can
• Add small pulses (up and down) to add challenge
MOVEMENT KEYS P O W E R
• Hinge from hips as you twist your torso in a prayer pose to one side
• Brace your elbow against your knee to assist the depth of torso rotation
• Remain as stable as possible while looking up to the sky, praying for more pars.
• Take a wide stance with your hands
• Drop down into a push-up, sending elbows down toward your toes—never flare your elbows
• Send one leg over to one side while you drop down into a push-up
• Drive back up as one unit (head to toe engaged) to full extension, then repeat with othe...