MORE PARS is your go-to for golf instruction from tee to green. With extensive how-to's covering every aspect of the game. So whether you are brand new to the game (welcome) or an avid player looking for an upgrade to your game, Christina is here to help you get those pars!
• Take a plank position
• Place a towel under your feet on a slick surface
• Slide your feet forward, while maintaining a quiet torso
• The goal is to keep your pelvis and spine at the same level throughout the movement.
• Begin on back with hands by your sides
• Rise hips up as far as you can, while keeping shoulders on mat
• Hands on mat or above chest (more challenging)
• Hold for a beat, then drop down with control
• Hinge from your hips from one leg
• Allow torso to bend forward with hands reaching toward ground
• Sink your bottom down until your top leg is parallel to the ground and your fingertips touch the mat
• Rise back up and down in a pulse style move