MORE PARS is your go-to for golf instruction from tee to green. With extensive how-to's covering every aspect of the game. So whether you are brand new to the game (welcome) or an avid player looking for an upgrade to your game, Christina is here to help you get those pars!
• Lie on your side with one arm on top of the other
• Slowly open up your top side to the opposite side
• Try to get your back flat against mat
• Do not allow the knees to shift apart
• Hold for a beat, return to position one and repeat for a few repetitions on one side. Then switch.
• Cross your legs like a pretzel
• Sit tall first, then hinge from your hips as you fall forward over the crossed legs
• Walk your hands out to deepen the stretch
• Hold for 10 to 60 seconds, then slowly release
• Position your leg at 90 degrees (or as close to it as you can)
• Reach back to grab the top of your foot
• Pull into you feeling the stretch in your quadriceps
• Use the other hand to press into the mat to keep your torso tall and engaged for a better stretch