MORE PARS is your go-to for golf instruction from tee to green. With extensive how-to's covering every aspect of the game. So whether you are brand new to the game (welcome) or an avid player looking for an upgrade to your game, Christina is here to help you get those pars!
• Place ball under muscle that feel tight
• Press down into ball to trigger the muscle
• Hold, create small circular motions or move across the muscle fibers
• Hold or roll until you feel the release
• Lie on your side with one arm on top of the other
• Slowly open up your top side to the opposite side
• Try to get your back flat against mat
• Do not allow the knees to shift apart
• Hold for a beat, return to position one and repeat for a few repetitions on one side. Then switch.
• Cross your legs like a pretzel
• Sit tall first, then hinge from your hips as you fall forward over the crossed legs
• Walk your hands out to deepen the stretch
• Hold for 10 to 60 seconds, then slowly release