MORE PARS is your go-to for golf instruction from tee to green. With extensive how-to's covering every aspect of the game. So whether you are brand new to the game (welcome) or an avid player looking for an upgrade to your game, Christina is here to help you get those pars!
• Begin on back with hands by your sides
• Rise hips up as far as you can, while keeping shoulders on mat
• Hands on mat or above chest (more challenging)
• Hold for a beat, then drop down with control
• Hinge from your hips from one leg
• Allow torso to bend forward with hands reaching toward ground
• Sink your bottom down until your top leg is parallel to the ground and your fingertips touch the mat
• Rise back up and down in a pulse style move
• Lie on your side and place hand on shoulder
• Other hand pressing into the mat with bent elbow
• Press firmly into the mat with hand to raise your upper torso off mat
• Extend elbow to full extension or as close as you can get to full lock out.
• Slowly return to start position
• Lie on your back with your arms and legs extended
• Mid- and lower torso in contact with the mat
• Imagine you re holding a towel in your hands—pull
outward to engage your core
• Slowly, and with control, lower your legs as far as you
can, until you feel your midline lose contact ...